Corporate Responsibility | HSE
Safety, health and
the environment are fundamental to our company’s culture and to how we manage
and operate our assets. To maintain compliance with applicable health, safety
and environmental laws and regulations, safety is a constant focus.
Elements of our
rigorous HSE program include the following:
- Executive and senior management commitment and
- HSE policy goals and objectives
- HSE management system
- Risk identification and mitigation
- Hazard identification, planning and control
- Effective communication
- HSE performance measures and monitoring
- Review of HSE programs
- Employee competency empowerment
- Stop work authority
- Continuous improvement
- A goal of zero HSE incidents
Our HSE policy:
- Safety, health and welfare of employees, contractors, visitors and the public is our number one priority and the foundation of our core values.
- Our leadership creates a culture that promotes a strong Health, Safety and Environmental organization.
- We promote the protection of our environment through responsible work ethic, clear policies, measurable goals and effective waste management practices.
- We believe all incidents are preventable and that working injury-free is possible.
- We aspire to continually improve our performance and redefine world class Health, Safety and Environmental excellence.
- Our work is never so urgent or important that we cannot take time to do it safely.
- Everyone is empowered and obligated to raise concerns and implement Stop Work Authority without fear of retaliation or intimidation.
Developing and managing a workplace safety training program can be a challenge. That’s why Talos Energy uses UL's PureSafety™, a simple, yet powerful, safety management system designed to help us keep our workers safe, healthy, and productive. PureSafety™ lets us centralize and deliver all of our training, understand every employee’s training status, and track workplace safety performance metrics. Combine that with UL’s best-in-class training content, developed by their team of workplace health and safety experts, and we have a powerful safety management system that’s effective and easy to use for all our employees.
Click Here to Log in to UL PureSafety™
TALOS ENERGY SEMS DOCUMENTS